Eric has his own company at elucidsoft.com. He's a freelancer and is developing a new product called Agile Dash.
Eric does his prospecting through LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for his freelance business.
Here are some books recommended in this episode (affiliate links):
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything (P.S.)
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Collins Business Essentials)
- Crossing the Chasm
- Anything by Guy Kawasaki
- Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, 2nd Edition
- Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software